My Reflection


Thursday, February 14, 2008


My Reflection

My Reflection




Artist: Christina Aguilera

Album: My Reflection

Year: 2003

Tracks: 23

Genre: Pop

1 Introduction
2 Reflection
3 Genie In A Bottle
4 Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You)
5 Mom and Friends / Trust
6 What A Girl Wants
7 So Emotional (feat. Lil Bow Wow)
8 I Turn To You
9 At Last
10 Behind The Scenes On Tour
11 Contigo En La Distancia
12 Climb Every Mountain
13 Choreography / Behind The Scenes
14 Falsas Esperanzas
15 Alright Now
16 Merry Christmas, Baby (feat Dr. John)
17 Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (feat. Brian McKnight)
18 Christmas Time
19 End Credits
20 Genio Antrapado (bonus)
21 Por Siempre Tu (bonus)
22 Ven Conmigo (bonus)
23 The Christmas Song (bonus)

Download My Reflection mp3 : My Reflection



Related:
Arrivals and Departures_ A Compilation Of Modern Flying
Life Lives on
Going Back West

0 comments: